Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolutions.

Like the countless other blogs out there I'm sure, it's time to post up some of my resolutions. Not like anyone will care much I think.

1. Blog-wise, post at least once a week.
2. Actually study regularly, although this one I make every year. Hope this year I can take the course seriously.
3. Get my pop-punk band going.
4. Gig at least once a month regardless of which band I'm playing with.
5. Get some proper sleep, wake up earlier.
6. Buy my PS3 by February.
7. Stop being late.
8. Find a nice girl. Haha *winkwink*
9. Exercise or work-out more.

Hmm that's about it I think. Shouldn't be too hard to keep. Of course though, the plan always looks easier before you actually do it.






Procrastination,
Is the thief of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get hao jun to sing for you la. haha

Ryan said...

Haha I'll play for him

Free Counters
Free Counters