Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chicks of the Year: Round Up.

Alright, devoted readers. I believe we have come now to the very end of 2008. This will be my last post for the year and we'll start again next year anew! While I have nothing much to rant, I'll round out the year by posting a compilation of pics from chicks I've already posted.

Thanx for staying with me and reading all the bullshit I've posted over the last few months. New years resolution for next year blog-wise is to definitely update at least once a week. Until then, take care folks and don't get too drunk over the new year celebrations, cheerio!


The lovely Elena Dementieva

Daniela Hantuchova


New addition, cute as hell, Katy Perry

We all love Keira

Beautiful as ever, Alexis Bledel

Another cutie, Hayley Williams of Paramore


Avril Lavigne


Stay tuned next year, I'll bring you even more hot chicks, good music, and movie reviews.








Time and tide,
Waits for no man.

No comments:

Free Counters
Free Counters